[Perform-talk] Florida Congressman to hand over the keys to a blind man at Daytona tomorrow

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Jan 29 03:51:02 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester. I've noticed that you've posted stuff about
the Blind Driver Challenge, and other blindness-related things on this
list. These subjects are for the NFB Talk list, not the Performance
division list. I'm not trying to come across as rude, this is just
something I've noticed. Blessings, Joshua