[Perform-talk] Listen To Blind Performers From Around The Country Tonight On AudioAccessRadio

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Jul 1 02:01:58 UTC 2011

hello david,

thanks as always for posting this to the list. unfortunately, i wasn't able to listen it to it live since it was the dinner hour here in colorado for me. i do plan to listen to the record of the documentary of sound and sight volume 2 like i did for volume 11 of sound and sight. as a matter of fact i have a copy of the first documentary that you did of sound and sight volume 1.

like i have told you before i unfortunately won't be at national convention this year due to financial issues but, i do plan to be there next year in dallas. but, i hope that sound and sight volume 2 will be on cdbaby so i can purchase it after convention like i did for volume 1 since i didn't get it in 2007 since they went like hotcakes! but, i was there for the release of sound in sight volume 1 but, i won't be there for the unvailing of sound and sight volume 2.

thanks again and, i'm sorry that we won't be able to see each other in orlando!

hugs always,
from amy