[Perform-talk] If I presided over the talent show

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Jul 15 13:05:59 UTC 2011

Hi, Mr Gwizdala.
I have an idea, that I'd like to share with you, for next year's talent show.
I have an arrangement for "Where have all the Flowers Gone," that is
quite different.
I've slowed it down, and given it a more soulful, (James Taylor,) like
treatment.
I think, that a flute solo would be in order for this arrangement, as well.
What are your ideas?
Please E-mail me off list.
Thanks, Joshua