[Perform-talk] If I presided over the talent show

Dennis HR Sumlin DHolston at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jul 15 17:17:54 UTC 2011

The performing arts team work very hard to make the talent show happen every
year. There is a reason why things are done the way that they are, and I am
very very proude of the team, and also greatful for the outside help as
well. Many people do not know what it takes to put this together. As I said
at the show, mistakes happen from time to time, but over all, things are
great, and I look forward to the next talent show.