[Perform-talk] If I presided over the talent show

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 17:40:01 UTC 2011

To be honest your criticism is getting old. I for one am glad you are not
presiding over the talent show. I wasn't there and I don't need to be. I
just have to read some of your posts on this list. All ladies followed by
all men, that is not how you run a talent show. Don't tell jokes? It sounds
like you would run a talent show right in to the ground.
bb
Brett Boyer
Audio Production and voice over
http://brettboyer.voices.com