[Perform-talk] If I presided over the talent show

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 18:51:24 UTC 2011

Hi everyone.

I actually thought that this was a particularly good tallent show this
year.   of course, this is only my second one, but still, I had a
great time.  I would have to disagree with the audition idea.  I
believe that auditions would draw people away from the tallent show
and create drama.  This show is supposed to be a family fun event.  As
much as I love professional shows(I am a classical singer), I think
this one needs to be for everyone.

The jokes are funny and a good way to make the tallent show relaxing
and fun, and don't take away the door prises!  Except, maybe next
year, you could make it possible for the performers to win door prises
as well.  The only thing I would say is that it would be nice if the
show could start a little earlier., but I do know that things happen
and people run late.

Happy Saturday, all!