[Perform-talk] Convention

Dennis HR Sumlin DHolston at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jun 7 15:29:14 UTC 2011

Hello all.
The agenda for the performing arts meeting is ready. You do not want to miss this one. Pass the word.

Tuesday, July 5, 1PM
We will have a pannal discussion with 3 blind entertainers. JW Smith, JP Williams, and Lisa Ostrow.  JP Williams and Lisa Ostrow are on our up coming album. All are singers and have their own projects. Lisa Ostrow owns a record company. JW Smith is the President of Ohio as well as being a singer.

After the pannel, we will have a pro tools workshop, hosted by Kevin Reeves.
There will be more details as we get closer.