[Perform-talk] Mark Riccobono Appears Tonight On The Return Of The Djd Invasion And Launch Of A New Online Radio Station

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Jun 14 03:52:27 UTC 2011

hello david,

thanks as always for posting this to the list. unfortunately, i wasn't able to catch the kickoff party for audio access radio but, i will definately will check out the web site and also let all of my friends and family know of this exciting news!

i will also add the skype name to my skype contacts as well too! thanks again and, i will talk to you soon.

hugs,