[Perform-talk] The Djd Invasion Is Back On The Air

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 23:16:36 UTC 2011

Hi All!
The Djd Invasion radio show is back on the air on a new station called
AudioAccessRadio
http://www.audioaccessradio.com
We're still growing, and looking for new broadcasters.
Want to apply? Visit
http://www.audioaccessradio.com
fill out the dj application or email any preliminary questions to
djd at audioaccessradio.com
You can also follow our announcement twitter for the station at
audioaccess1

With a new station comes the return of The Djd Invasion. Read below
for info on tonight's show, starting at 8 PM eastern tonight:

Hi All!\
Tonight, in honor of the up and coming National Federation Of The
Blind convention taking place in Orlando, what better way then to have
a disney theme sprinkled throughout tonight’s show.
So tonight, join me for an exciting three hours on The Djd Invasion,
and boy do we have a jam packed program.
It goes from 8 PM to 11 PM eastern, and will feature
Some disney songs from some of the more popular disney movies
Some perspectives about disney world and the parks from our disney
buff Colorado Kyra

And then, we’ll make a slight detour at 9 PM eastern to meet a young
musician with lots of talent. You can find out more about her by
following
Lynsie_Music
and by visiting her music page at
http://t.co/yCACxtC

And we’ll have a cash it or trash it track tonight as well.

To get in touch during the show, send emails to
djd at audioaccessradio.com
or tweet
thedjdinvasion
or when our lines are open, call us up on skype at
audioaccessradio
or by phone at
516-360-0365

So to listen in to what should be a fun night of magic music and more, visit
http://www.audioaccessradio.com/listen_live.php