[Perform-talk] o.t convention and roommates

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 01:40:54 UTC 2011

I know it's early and I beg you to reply off list please!

I'm not sure if I'm gong to get the scholarship Im; applying to this year. I'm trying again but anyway just in case I don;t I'm looking for roommates so we can split cost of room and stuff. and maybe I might end up making new friends as well. lol! I"d prefer female just to make things easier. Im' trying to contact people I know as well so I'm sending this out to as many people and lists I can find lol! I'm not bringing my guide dog this year but I don't care if one lives with us in the hotel for a week. I have an open mind. and no worries I don't snore. I might sing in my sleep though lol!

anyway please get to me off list about this. I don't want to make anyone mad lol!

Take care all and be blessed. like I said it is too early but I'm trying to prepare ahead of time.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12 at gmail.com

website: http://music.marrie.org