[Perform-talk] Talent Show: A Suggestion

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 20:39:20 UTC 2011

Yeah I like that idea. I won't be involved int eh barbecue thing or what ever happens that tuesday as I am asleep by then lol but I like that.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12 at gmail.com

website: http://music.marrie.org