[Perform-talk] A Big AudioAccessRadio Press Release Will Be OutToday!

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue May 17 13:29:34 UTC 2011

Good morning everyone,

    Our national conventions have been streamed for the past three years.
I'm sure it will be done again this year. Our national office usually
streams the board of directors meeting, all general sessions,and the
convention banquet. Check here and the NFB Web site for additional
information.

Peter Donahue