[Perform-talk] The Audio Access Radio Listener List Is Live And Ready For You To Join

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Tue May 24 04:18:44 UTC 2011

Please pass this on to anyone you think would be interested...

Greetings All!
For those who don't know, I'm about to launch my brand new online radio station AudioAccessRadio on June 6 2011. This will be unlike any of my past projects, and we're really excited over here about what we plan to offer.
Want to keep up with what's going on now and from the time we launch and beyond?
Why not join our listener list. It's a list that will feature show announcements, information on contests, and show archive announcements. There will only be information sent out from station staff, so traffic will not be very high.
To learn more about this and to subscribe to our list, visit
http://www.audioaccessradio.com
Also, our show archival system, which many of you who followed my last projects may be familiar with, now has the ability to let you receive show archive notifications via text message on your cell phone.
To learn more about this and how it works, you can either
1. Download this special audio update I created at
http://q-audio.net/i/O7X
2. Subscribe to the listener list so when the form you'll need to fill out goes live, you can submit a request to receive such info by phone
3. Follow
audioaccess1
on twitter for news about this
4. Call our new comment line at
1-951-262-3768
to hear our most recent audio update about the station, and to leave feedback if desired.

Lastly, on
http://www.audioaccessradio.com
for any station owners out there, there's a syndication opportunity that we'll be offering if interested.
So check it all out, as we get closer to our grand launch on June 6. This project will be like none other I've done!