[Perform-talk] Tcjwb might be absent for a while. No worries. I'm ok.

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 04:50:29 UTC 2011

Hey to all sorry I was gone today. I did not plan on it but what ever I had for lunch did me in, and I am so tired after I complete my classes on monday I can hardly stay awake. I might either switch the days or be absent until the end of the semester or what not. I'll keep you all posted. My grades and my health come first. Sure I treat it as a job and that's wonderful, how ever I do not feel like making myself ill and burning  out just as I have a good team going on tffp radio. I might do replays as I have plenty so don't be surprised if you hear something that sounds familiar. lol! Again sorry all. I am still alive and I will come back to the tffp radio airwaves. Just give me time to get back on my feet. I would like to thank my wonderful team as well for helping me with the station as well and others who are not part of the station for helping me and giving me guidance. Take care all and I'll keep you posted.