[Perform-talk] New Audio Site For National Association Of Blind Students Calls About To Launch

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Nov 12 03:39:47 UTC 2011

Dear david,

This is good news for all students and, also for the pad division
too in which it's audio indeed... I will definitely will check it
out this week. Since I don't have time right now since I'm at the
nfb of Colorado state convention which has been absolutely
awesome!

To let you know if you want to listen to the convention via the
internet just go to

www.nfbco.org and, there you will follow the link to here it
here... you can also follow the convention on twitter at nfbco11
or via email at nfbco11 at nfbco.org

well, my dear that's all for now take care and, I will talk to
you soon.

Hugs always,