[Perform-talk] Attention All Book Lovers: Your Chance To Meet An NLS Narrator Happens Today

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Nov 12 03:39:47 UTC 2011

Dear david,

Thanks for posting this awesome news to the list. Unfortunately,
I wasn't able to attend this presentation since I'm at the nfb of
Colorado state convention and, I was in general sessions this
morning which was awesome!

I'm sorry that I also couldn't send out this information to all
of my friends and colleagues in the blindness community about
this news but, I will try to do this on Monday afternoon if I can
or not!

Again, thanks for this awesome news and, I will talk to you soon.

Hugs,