[Perform-talk] Liven Up Your Monday Night With Pop Tops And The Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Nov 15 05:53:34 UTC 2011

Dear david,

Thanks as always for posting this announcement about the invasion
and also for pop tops too! I'm sorry that I missed the invasion
tonight. I was in the process of making dinner and, then I had to
eat dinner too. I was also watching tv along with eating and
making dinner. It sounds it was a awesome show as usual!

Anyway, thanks for the announcement and, I will talk to you soon!

Hugs always,