[Perform-talk] Nickelback And Daughtry Take Center Stage With New Music On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:57:26 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone!
If you like pop and rock music, then tonight's invasion

will get your Thanksgiving week off to a great start!

But first, get yourself musically warmed up with a dose

of Pop Tops, starting at 7 PM eastern on Audio Access

FM!

Then at 8 PM tonight, the invasion will come on, give

you our usual variety of songs, anddddddddd....
The pop/rock lovers will be excited, for we will be

hearing new music from not one, but two albums coming

out tomorrow! These albums are:
Here And Now from Nickelback
and
Break The Spell from Daughtry
New tunes from Daughtry and Nickelback all on the same

night? That's a pop rocker's paradise right there!
I'm very excited to share some of these new tracks with

you, and I hope you'll be there to hear them! To give you an idea on how intense some of this music is, in one of my favorite songs, Nickelback hopes to keep a person from committing suicide through a song on the radio.

As always, you can reach me during the shows to make

requests in one of the following ways:
By email at
djdrocks4ever at gmail.com

Through skype at
audio.accessfm

Or by dialing
516 324 2314

And to listen starting at 8 PM eastern for my show, or

at 7 PM eastern for Pop Tops, go to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
and use the links there to select your best method for

listening!
Hope to see you all there, and hope you all have a very

happy Thanksgiving!!!
http://www.audioaccessfm.com