[Perform-talk] Blind testers needed for free reading/navigation apsfor smart phones

Dawn Vigil dawnabq at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 17:37:01 UTC 2011

Hello,
My name is Dawn Vigil.  I live in Albuquerque, and I am a member of the
perform-talk Mailing List.  Since i also sing and write, I appreciate the
article you wrote for the Monitor, in which you discussed your struggles and
your artistic achievements.  Thank you for sharing your story with all of
us.
Sincerely,
Dawn Vigil