[Perform-talk] fs:guitars, guitar amp, sansamp pedals, microphone, digital recorder, ivory grand pianos, etc.

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Thu Sep 1 19:56:17 UTC 2011

Hi everyone.  Please write to me off list for more info, or, to make
an offer on any of the below items.  I accept payment via pay pal and
will only ship to a confirmed address.  Thanks.

Synthogy Ivory grand pianos 1.5, boxed, I'll include the latest
updates as well as the beyond pianos sound sets, mac and pc
compatible. This version does not require Ilok unlike v2.

Rainsong DR1000 all composite graphite dreadnought acoustic electric
guitar with hard case, original model made in Hawaii, excellent
condition, rare guitar, just polished and restrung.  Never gigged.
Fishman Prefix plus t electronics work flawlessly.

custom built chrome red David Gilmour stratacaster with EMG SA active
pickups and tone boost circuit etc, inspired by the guitar used on the
Pink Floyd Pulse tour/cd/dvd set.  Includes new set of strap locks,
deluxe gig bag and whammy bar.  Fantastic condition, no dents, no
dings, no cracks, no scratches, no fret wear etc. Never gigged and has
just been restrung.

Washburn YDL-64dlVS les paul style electric guitar, vintage sunburst
finish, gold hardware, solid carved maple top, two hum buckers,
tunomatic bridge/tailpiece, vcc circuit to give you full hum bucker
all the way to noiseless single coil sounds, deluxe locking hard case
with key and locking strap included.  No dents, no dings, no cracks
etc.  Guitar has never been gigged and was just restrung.

2 Tech 21 SansAmp character pedals, Fender blonde and US steel
american modern high gain, can be used with a guitar amp, or, can be
used direct using the speaker emulation output, mint, boxed, power
supply included.  I want to sell these as a set if possible.  Having
both of these would give you a vintage to modern pallete of guitar
sounds to work with.

Studio Projects CS-5 multi pattern ld condenser microphone with shock
mount, wind screen, and metal carry case, mint condition.

H and K switchblade 50w 1x12 all tube guitar combo amplifier, as used
by Alex Lifeson of Rush, with digital effects, very tactile friendly.
Has upgraded speaker and tubes are fine.  Art X11 midi master floor
controller with midi cable and power supply included.

Tascam DR07 pocket digital recorder with two gig sd card, wind screen,
power adaptor, and carry case, has only been used in my smoke free
home to record guitar lessons.

two 25ft quarter inch to speakon cables, never used.

Sony Cybershot digital camera and camcorder, good condition, includes
1gb memory stick which will give you hundreds of pics, or, up to
fourty eight minutes of video/audio.