[Perform-talk] Help advance NFB/blindness issues by voting for the author of a book containing my essay

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Sep 6 16:27:46 UTC 2011

Hi Friends,

Please help advance NFB/blindness issues by voting daily through September
20th for Rick Singer in the About-Me contest. My essay "Satori Green" is in
his book, Now: Embracing the Present Moment. The button isn't labeled right,
but it works. Go to the second heading from the bottom of the page (Be the
Face of About-Me), and down arrow twice to "Vote for this Profile" and
enter. A thanks for voting message will appear:

http://about.me/RickySinger

Thanks,

Donna

=======