[Perform-talk] The debut single from Crater Maker, my new metal project now available for stream and purchase.

Kevin Reeves lists at kevinreeves.net
Wed Sep 14 22:09:31 UTC 2011

Hey folks. Just a quick note to let you know that my new metal band Crater Maker has dropped it's debut single entitled No Holds Barred. The project consists of myself on vocals, fellow blind musician Damon Fibraio, on keys and backing vocals, and Ian Baird: the cat responsible for all the rhythm tracks on my first album. Ian recorded drums, bass, and guitar, as well as performing all mixing and mastering duties. Damon played all the keyboard tracks and some backing vocals, and I handled lead and backing vocal tracks. We've got it available for sale on bandcamp, which is fully accessible and allows you to stream the tune in full quality before purchasing. It's 0.99 and available at cratermaker.bandcamp.com. Also, we're planning a full album release, which will feature 5 songs, plus our favorite remixes of this tune. So, if you're a remixer, grab the tune and be thinking about how you might want to mangle it when the time comes. We'll keep you posted when all of that becomes available. If you want to check us out on twitter, follow @cratermakerband, and be sure to like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crater-Maker/256385641068210. Thanks so much for your time, and we look forward to hearing your feedback. Have a great night.

Kevin Reeves