[Perform-talk] A New Online Radio Station Launches Into CyberSpace At Noon Eastern Today

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 08:54:17 UTC 2011

***Please pass this along to anyone you think would want to know about this. This is the only email of its kind you'll receive***
AudioAccessFM Is Going Live!

Well, the title says it all! The gremlins have been exposed to all the sunlight they can handle, and we're ready to launch for real!
AudioAccessFM launches into orbit on Saturday September 17 starting at 12Noon eastern with Will and The WDJm3 show.
Join Will for several hours of family fun, comedy, wacky cartoon songs and clips, and your requests. He might just bring along a fun game for winning prizes, a book review or something else cool. And if you look and follow the audioaccessfm twitter account, you could score two free downloads from audible.com and qualify for an audible.com membership!

We have some other surprises in the works for the launch party Saturday too, including some Audio Popcorn, and information on how you can participate and win money in a drawing we're doing on Monday night!
To find out more about the events of the launch weekend, watch our twitter at
audioaccessfm
go to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com
after noon when we've launched...

If you want to keep learning about this station's events, subscribe to our announcement only list for listeners with announcements posted only from station staff. The subscription url is at
http://lists.audioaccessfm.com/listinfo.cgi/audioaccessfmannouncements-audioaccessfm.com

And to listen throughout the day to all the surprises of our launch weekend, after noon eastern, visit
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
to select how you want to tune in!
And if you'd like to join us as a broadcaster, email
djd at audioaccessfm.com
to find out how you can get involved.

We're ready for some excitement, and a new station that will be unique. Many of us who have not succeeded elsewhere in radio, have been rejected by some of the other bigger stations, and from other places have come together to form AudioAccessFM, so what you will get promises to be wacky and exciting.
So, get ready for the noon eastern launch on Saturday September 17.
Hope to see you all there!
The listen link once again is
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
Our msn messenger address is
live at audioaccessfm.com
That's also our aol instant messenger address
and our twitter is
audioaccessfm
and skype is
audio.accessfm

Hope to see you tomorrow, this weekend, and beyond for a new and exciting online radio station giving you everything audio, AudioAccessFM, Stretching THe Boundaries Of Sound Entertainment!!!
Best regards,
David Dunphy