[Perform-talk] Sign Up Link For The 1000 Miles Tournament

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 21:51:51 UTC 2011

Hi All!
If you want to be part of the 1000 miles tournament AudioAccessFM is running, and maybe win a trip to anywhere in the United States, go here to read about the tournament and to sign up:
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/1000miles
Good luck to those who decide to play.
>From David
******
If you're tired of stations that just give you the same types of programming over and over again, then come with me on a magical audio journey that leads to AudioAccessFM! This is a station where you'll hear anything from pop to rap to country; you'll hear dramatic radio to documentaries to educational programming and more! To be part of this audio adventure, strap yourself in and go to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com
as we stretch the boundaries of sound entertainment with sweet ear candy! Give us a try, you'll be glad you did