[Perform-talk] A Great Day Of Music And An Easter Celebration Await You Today On Audio Access FM

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 13:48:25 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
Hear some great oldies right now, enjoy an afternoon of lighthearted music and variety, then join us for an Easter special you're not likely to forget, and it all happens on Audio Access FM today!
Big Bob's Memory Lane show has started, so tune in to him right now to get your oldies fix for the day!
Then at noon, Memory Lane won't be in your ears, or in your eyes, but The Djd Invasion's second filler edition of the week will be, as I sit filling in for Will. It will be a little less insane than an invasion, but you're still welcomed to participate via aol or msn messenger at
interact at audioaccessfm.com
via skype at
audio.accessfm
via phone at
516 324 2314
ane yse, even through twitter at
audioaccessfm

Then take a break, for at 5 PM eastern, we're teaming up with the folks at
http://totalpraiseradio.net/
to bring you five hours of Easter content for those who celebrate the holiday. We're doing this tonight, so those won't miss it while chillin with family members tomorrow!

So to listen to anything airing on Audio Access FM today, visit
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
or if that link gives you trouble, try
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/broadband.php

Better access for IPhone users, some new site features, and more are on tap for the next week, so keep an eye/ear out for more info.
Hope to see you later, and for those who celebrate, have a wonderful Easter day tomorrow!