[Perform-talk] a new announce only news letter for my music

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 20:21:01 UTC 2012

Hey to all. I'm still alive and kicking. School got int he way  so my single has not been released or completed but since I have to pass classes this year and every year I had to put it on the back burner. I'm hoping it will be released this year, if time permits. I want this to be done as it is beautiful.

Anyway I have a news letter type list that you all can join. and  once I figure out how to export the email addresses of my buyers  of my album from cd baby, I'll add them as well.

Anyway the link to go to is http://music.marrie.org and the form should be at the bottom of the page. I promise you I will not inundate you on the news letter thing like I do on this list lol!

Take care all and happy easter.

Sarah Alawami, owner and founder of WICS Radio America. Check us out on the web at http://wics.cc and thanks for tuning in.