[Perform-talk] to all out there Here's this week's marrie's mash up line up.

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 06:01:41 UTC 2012

Weather you are a student or just graduating or at work on a sunday afternoon, come with me to the year 2000 where we start up with faith hill's breathe and go on from there. and if you are on rs games which is a platform where you can play games we are on there as well. Hit control b and look for wics radio america.

place: http://listen.ultrastreams.us:8022/stream

time: sunday from 3-5 pm eastern

website: http://wics.cc

twitter: http://twitter.com/wicsradio

don't forget that you can also if you want to fill out a form if you want to come join our wonderful family.

Take care all and be safe.