[Perform-talk] Audio Access FM Is Rebelling, Starting By Giving To Terminally Ill Children

David Dunphy djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Mon Dec 10 21:11:01 UTC 2012

Hi All!
Audio Access FM is about to launch a full scale rebellion! We're tired of some things as they are. We're tired of not being recognized as a station for people to come and broadcast; we want things to be more exciting for you; we've had a couple of contests fail that have turned people away. Things like that. So now, we're going to, over these next few months, change things so you will want to keep coming back for more! But geranamo! TLook out below! The Audio Access FM rebellion is just hours away! Read below for more, as we begin this process by making Christmas special for someone out there!
They say that the Christmas holiday isn't about receiving gifts, but what you can give of yourself or to someone else.
We're just 14 days away from Christmas Eve, and Audio Access FM will spend 7 of those days giving...To The Make A Wish Foundation!
This Will be a smaller fund raiser than we've done before, but starting tonight at 7 PM eastern, ending next Monday at 7 PM eastern, and going for seven days, you'll have the opportunity from the AudioAccessFM listen pages or the Christmas 2012 page to make a donation to The Make A Wish Foundation, a charity that gives/grants wishes to terminally ill children, and win yourself a prize for doing so!
And if that's not enough, those who didn't receive their prizes from two years ago when we did this, but we had trouble completing things cause of me being kicked off AudioMirrorFM, anyone who donates who donated two years ago but didn't get a prize will have their choice of an amazon gift card or an ITunes gift card thrown in as compensation.
But that's not all that's happening! Audio Access FM is in rebellion mode! We want to change current perceptions of us among other things, and we'll explain more in a special announcement at 7 PM eastern on Will's WDJM3 special.
Then at 8 PM eastern, we'll be doing some holiday movies to give you some holiday cheer. Since it didn't air when it should have last week, we'll begin by showing Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer, then we'll show Jack Frost at 8:55PM eastern, and rap up with National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation from 1989. Each night this week, we'll bring you either a movie or an episode from a TV series that's related to Christmas. An announcement will be posted letting you know what will show when. And have no fear, The Djd invasion will be back next week for one hell of a holiday party, so look out for an an invitation to join the fun..And to see who wins prizes for donating to Make A Wish!
So to listen to everything airing tonight, either Will's special at 5 PM eastern; the special announcement at 7 PM eastern; or the movies, go to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/broadband.php
to tune in, donate to Make A Wish and more.
Enjoy!