[Perform-talk] Get Your New Years Party Started With The Djd Invasion Close Out The Year Special Tonight

djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Mon Dec 31 23:36:11 UTC 2012

Hi All!
In some parts of the world, 2013 has arrived, and to those of you there, I
say Happy New Year!
For us in America, the new year is only hours away, and The Djd Invasion
is going to be here to give you a great launch to your New Years Party!
So if you're not going out to a club or partying, then I invite you to
join me for a Djd Invasion Close Out The Year party starting at 8 PM
eastern on Audio Access FM. The music will be upbeat and fun; we'll take
your calls; and Will will be joining me as my guest dj, since I'm
broadcasting live from his house in Orlando!
During this show, you can reach me
by twitter at djdrocks
or
audioaccessfm
Via phone at
516 324 2314
or via skype at
audio.accessfm
So be there tonight at 8 PM, as we get the new years celebration started
with great music and more on The Djd Invasion. The link to listen is at
http://www.audioaccess.fm
Hope to see you there!