[Perform-talk] Help Audio Access FM Remember The Day The Music Died

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 19:15:58 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
Audio Access FM invites you to join us in remembering those who died on "The Day The Music Died."
On February 3 1959, a plane carrying Richy Valans, The Big Bopper, and Buddy Holly crashed, killing everyone aboard!
In music history, that was considered one of the most tragic days in rock and roll history.
So join us today on Audio Access FM starting at 3 PM eastern for those interested in this historical event in music.
We'll start off at 3 PM eastern with a documentary on the event.

Then at 4:05PM, we'll play the movie La Bamba, which chronicles the life of Richi Valans.
Then we'll take a break, and resume our tribute at 10PM eastern after The Friday Night FIesta with The Buddy Holly Story Described, which tells the story of Buddy Holly's life and up bringing.
And it's all being heard today at 3 PM eastern on Audio Access FM, so tune to listen at
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
Enjoy!