[Perform-talk] voice over work

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Sat Feb 11 02:41:51 UTC 2012

Hello. I have heard of three voice over websites. They are (1) www.voices.com, (2) www.edgestudio.com, and (3) www.voice123.com. Is there one that is better and not expensive? What is the best way to record a demo? I have a microphone but do not know how to record using Jaws and a computer. I have only used my Pac Mate Omni to record anything. What is the best way to find employment in this field? would it be a good salary that would enable me to provide for my children? I am also interested in singing jingles.  feel free to email me off list, or if it would be easier, my Skype name is sarahandfamily1.  Thank you.
    Sarah