[Perform-talk] Audio Access FM Pays Tribute To The Late Whitney Houston Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 20:07:44 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
As some of you may have heard, another major pop icon died last night, when Whitny Houston's body was discovered in a Hollywood hotel.
While there's much speculation, it would appear she committed suicide and/or overdosed on drugs, which have always been apart of her life.
So tonight, because of her elite pop status, we'll be putting the dramatic raadio on hold, to present a tribute toto her, starting at 8 PM eastern.
We'll begin with a moment of silence, followed by two biographical looks at her life. The first is about her; the second deals with her and her relationship with Bobby Brown.
We'll then listen to the audio described version of The Bbody Guard, where she starred.
And we'll rap it up with a set of sosongs all by her of her best hits and tunes.
So if you are a fan of Whitney's music, you won't want to miss tonight's tribute, starting at 8 PM eastern on Audio Access FM.
You can listen in by going to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
Hope you'll be tuned in!