[Perform-talk] Celebrate V Day Tonight On Djd Day

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:29:04 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
Well, with Valentine's Day tomorrow, The Djd Invasion won't be doing an entire show dedicated to love songs like I did last year for those who remember.
However, if you tune in to The Djd Invasion radio show, which will air tonight from 8 PM to 10PM eastern, we'll give you the opportunity to show that special someone in a small but romantic way how much you care about them.
what I will be doing is this:
If you have a special someone in your life that you'd like to send a song to, you'll have the opportunity to either:
Attach an mp3 with your audio greeting and send it to
djd at audioaccessfm.com
Or, pick up the phone and call
1-832-999-8883
Then follow the instructions for recording a dedication to that special person in your life.

These dedications will be played and sprinkled throughout tonight's Djd Invasion.

During tonight's show, feel free to get in touch live. Simply send an email to
djd at audioaccessfm.com
call us up on the telephone by dialing
1-516-324-2314
or add
audio.accessfm
to your skype so you can interact with us during the show. That way, you can leave your dedication live on the air if you'd prefer.
Submissions for recorded dedications are open now, and will close at 7:30PM eastern so I have time to process them for the show.
In between all of this, we'll play some upbeat pop, rock, country, and some oldies tunes for your enjoyment.

So to listen in, save this email, and at 8 PM eastern, visit
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
to tune in.
Enjoy!
>From David A K A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion On Audio Access FM