[Perform-talk] Ring In The New Year With A Count Down And More On Audio Access FM

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Mon Jan 2 00:21:43 UTC 2012

Dear david,

First of all happy new year to you! I'm sorry that I missed the
countdown for the station last night and, also the party with you
and beth last night! I bet that it was a awesome party. I went
out for the evening with my parents out to dinner and then we
went out to the movies and, I didn't get back to my house until
11pm mst. And, then we all just hung out together and rang in the
new year together!

I'm glad that you are going to replay the countdown tonight. I
will be definitely tuning in for sure!

Well, that's all for now take care and happy new year to you too!

Hugs,