[Perform-talk] The 2012 Premiere Of The Djd Invasion And A Pop Tops Special Air Tonight On Audio Access FM

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 14:03:40 UTC 2012

Hello david,

First of all happy new year to you my dear! Unfortunately, I
wasn't able to make the events on Monday night. I was going to go
out with a friend of mine that day and, things got screwed up
and, then I was doing stuff at my place and, I laye down to rest
and, then I didn't wake up until the next day.

Anyway, I'm sorry for this. Thanks again for always posting this
announcement to the list and, I will talk to you soon.

Hugs,