[Perform-talk] It's An Evening With Startrek On Audio Access FM

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 22:55:30 UTC 2012

Calling All Treckies, Calling All Treckies!!!
Man your microwaves, break open the popcorn, and pay attention!
For Audio Access FM is about to boldly go where it has never gone before,
To explore the greatest contribution to science fiction ever, that incredible following and culture that still exists today, Startrek!
Join Audio Popcorn for a night of science fiction you won't ever forget!
Starting at 7:30 PM eastern, we'll be listening to a special documentary called The Captains Of The Final Frontier. Learn about the different Startrek captains, their characteristics, what makes them different, and so much more!
Then at 9 PM eastern, we'll join the crew of the Starship Enterprise on a journey you're not likely to forget, as we visit The Undiscovered Country, the sixth in the Startrek movie series, and starring those characters you remember well from the original series. Details on the movie are below:
Movie Title: Startrek 6: The Undiscovered Country
Movie Synopsis:
After an explosion on their moon, the Klingons have an estimated 50 years before their ozone layer is completely depleted, and they all die. They have only 1 choice - to make peace with the Federation, which will mean an end to 70 years of conflict. Captain James T. Kirk and crew are called upon to help in the negotiations because of their "experience" with the Klingon race. Peace talks don't quite go to plan, and eventually Kirk and McCoy are tried and convicted of assassination, and sent to Rura Penthe, a snowy hard-labor prison camp. Will they manage to escape ? And will there ever be peace with the Klingons ?

But hold on to your hats, for the ride doesn't end there!
At 10:55PM tonight, we'll present for you an Audio Popcorn bonus for the Startrek fan out there, two episodes from the original series aired back to back:
We'll begin at 10:55PM eastern with The Enterprise Incident Described, followed by And The Children Shall Lead, also described, to close out our night in Startrek land.
So if you love a night of science fiction, then break out your favorite snack of choice, and be there at 7:30PM eastern tonight for an exciting Audio Popcorn presentation.
Your listen link for tonight's dramatic programming is at
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php

Bring your space suits, and hope to see all fans on deck tonight!
http://www.audioaccessfm.com