[Perform-talk] Birth of a new record company

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Jan 8 04:19:58 UTC 2012

Hi, it's Joshua Lester.
I'm happy to announce, that in the near future, my pastor, and I are
forming a record company, in our church.
It will be called "True Grace," records.
True Grace, because our name is Grace and Truth Apostolic Church.
We have talent in the church, that we want to record.
We also want to open the door for Gospel groups, and singers, who
otherwise wouldn't have the oppritunity to record their music.
I'm going to discuss the formation, tomorrow at church.
This is great, because to my knowledge, there are very few record
companies, that are run by blind people.
Blessings, Joshua