[Perform-talk] JAWS & Windows Media Player

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 12 22:40:30 UTC 2012

Dear All,
    I apologize for the cross posting to the Performing Arts & Blind Talk lists, but I believe I will find someone on one of these lists to answer my question. I have an mp3 file of two workshops I conducted for the National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU). I want to make some notes on this file for someone to do some editting and need to provide some time stamp locations for this editor to give him a reference point. Is there a key stroke I can use that will read the elapsed time so I can give him some reference points? You can write to me off-list to

President at NAGDU.ORG

Thank you very much for any advice you can offer.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG