[Perform-talk] Meet An Up And Coming Blind Artist From England On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:34:26 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
A special Djd Invasion show rings down the curtin on the month of June on Audio Access FM, ACB Radio Interactive, and our newest affiliate, JAndJFM!
The invasion launches into orbit at 8 PM eastern and will feature
A hot new track
A small mix of pop rock and country
And speaking of country, we'll be having a special guest co host who we'll also be interviewing about his music, Jack The Snake Scrimshaw, hailing from jolly old England!
Why is he called "the snake"? What is his sound like? Hear habout his background in music, some samples of his work, plus our usual insanity that makes up a Djd Invasion, all jam packed into two hours of fun!
During the show, you can contact us by email at
daviddunphy at audioaccessfm.com
Via msn or aol instant messengers at
interact at audioaccessfm.com
Via skype at
audio.accessfm
Or via  the stone age telephone method by dialing
516-324-2314
This is going to be a fun night of music, conversation and our night with the first ever Audio Access FM Artist Of The Week!
So to be there for the fun, join us at 8 PM eastern by going to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/broadband.php

Or if that doesn't work for you, go to
http://interactive.acbradio.org
or
http://www.jayandj.fm

Hope to see you all there!
>From David

******
Want to listen to an internet radio station unlike any other? A station where you'll hear music, dramatic radio, tech talk, and more?
If so, then check out Audio Access FM, the station that stretches the boundaries of sound entertainment while filling your life with sweet ear candy. We're still small, but we're slowly growing, so why not tune us in and give it a try. Visit us on the web at
http://www.audioaccessfm.com
and check out my show, The Djd Invasion, Monday nights at 8 PM eastern.
Check us out, you won't be disappointed.