[Perform-talk] It's Family Fun For Everyone For Your Saturday Night On Audio Access FM

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 20:32:53 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
Get ready for a night of family fun brought to you by Audio Popcorn on Audio Access FM.
As this message is going out, and I apologize for its delay, we have Left Behind The Kids currently playing on Audio Access FM, some awesome Christian family friendly dramatic audio for those interested.
The fun continues at 4 PM eastern with two episodes of the regular Left Behind series.
Then at 5 PM eastern, it is two hours, four episodes of Adventures In Odyssey.
After a small break, join us at 7:20PM eastern for a special presentation on The Mickey Mouse Club. Learn how it got started, how it took off, and today, how some of our current pop stars benefited from its existence.

Then at 9 PM eastern, it's three for the price of one to give you a late night of movie watching fun for you and your entire family.
We'll start off with the original Cinderella movie, then move to The Lion King, then rap it up with The Lizzy McGuire Movie, all with audio description to force you to use your imagination to know what's on the screen.
And it can all be heard today and tonight by going to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
Come join the fun, hope to see you all there!
http://www.audioaccessfm.com