[Perform-talk] this week's tcjwb on WICS Radio America

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:36:56 UTC 2012

Hello all. Today we will be hearing a cello concerto, a mystery Bach Oregon concerto and more.  You will find out why  the organ concerto is a mystery. Mewhahahahahaa.

If you feel yoga re energetic and can maintain that for 2 to 4 hours fill out a test form. We are in red of content from talk shows covering today's current events in the world to music formats to religion shows of all kinds. We You also must be professional as if you are on a terrestrial radio station and millions are listening. So fill out a test form and we will do our best to schedule a test for you.

Take care.

Info is below.

Place: Http://Listen.Ultrastreams.Us:8022/Stream.M3u
time: Monday from 9-11 pm eastern, 8-10 pm central, 7-9 mountain, and 6-8 pm pacific

contact info
show twitter: Http://Twitter.Com/tcjwb
station twitter: Http://Twitter.Com/wicsradio.

If you need to contact me off air  contact me here.
http://wics.cc/contact
or here.
Http://Twitter.Com/marrie1
see you there.