[Perform-talk] New Carrie Underwood Music The World's Worst Music Track And More On Tonight's Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 03:22:44 UTC 2012

Dear david,

I'm sorry that you had such a bad day and, that things didn't go your way
today. I have those days myself many times. As a matter of fact I had one of
those days on Saturday.

I'm sorry that I missed the show tonight but, I'm sure that things went well
for you. I will contact you off list as well too!

Take care and, I hope that things go better for you for the rest of the
week!

Hugs,