[Perform-talk] Please Check Out Our new Ska band, UNRB

Matt Weihmuller saxmatt7 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:16:50 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,
    My name is Matt Weihmuller, a jazz saxophonist, who just recently
received my Masters in Music from Florida where I studied with the
Grammy-Award winning blind pianoist, Marcus Roberts.  I appolygize  if this
topic is inappropriate, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to
follow UNRB, a young and upcoming ska band that I am performing in these
days, on  facebook and twitter.  We are a seven piece band with four horns,
(myself on saxophone),  with, (yes I said it) electric ukulele, electric
bass, and drums.  We are all from the greater Tampa/St. Petersburg area in
Florida.  To date we have performed all around Florida and just finished a
short tour in New York this passed December.  We play a little of everything
from funk, jazz, blues, rock, to ska, reggae,  polka, and even some
classical.  We are currently working on a full length album which should be
released sometime this summer when we plan to go on tour throughout the U.S.
You can currently hear our music on our five track EP at
www.facebook.com/UNRBMusic, Twitter.com/UNRBMusic and www.UNRBMusic.com.  If
you like our music, please subscribe to our new upcoming mailing list by
sending a name and prefered email address to UNRBmusic at gmail.com.
<mailto:UNRBmusic at gmail.com.  Anyone>   Anyone who would be willing to help
support us in getting our music out in greater circulation to the public
would greatly be appreciated. Thanks everyone for your time.  Take care and
warm  wishes.
    Matt Weihmuller
    MMP 2010
    Phone: 813-541-4012