[Perform-talk] Random Radio A Classic Movie And Another Jonathan Matte Interview Await You On Audio Access FM

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 18:01:33 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
If you're looking to pass the time on a late Sunday afternoon, then look no further than Audio Access FM!
Coming on between 3 PM and 4 PM eastern, when Brandon's car racing coverage ends, The Djd Invasion will be presenting the first Random Radio of the year, exclusive to Audio Access FM!
Then at 6 PM eastern, stay tuned for Jonathan Matte's Anything Entertainment interview with Laura Generella!
Then let your night rap up with the described movie classic starring Tom Hanks, Forrest Gump!
It's all coming up today and tonight on Audio Access FM, so to listen, visit
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
at any of the above times to tune in!

Enjoy!!!
******
If you're tired of stations that just give you the same types of programming over and over again, then come with me on a magical audio journey that leads to AudioAccessFM! This is a station where you'll hear anything from pop to rap to country; you'll hear dramatic radio to documentaries to educational programming and more! To be part of this audio adventure, strap yourself in and go to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com
as we stretch the boundaries of sound entertainment with sweet ear candy! Give us a try, you'll be glad you did