[Perform-talk] Texas Holdem Poker VS The Variety Of The Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Thu Mar 29 21:18:04 UTC 2012

Hello david,

Thanks always for postig this message to the list. Unfortunately, I see that
I missed out on all of the fun that you had on the show on Tuesday night.

I haven't hada chance to get to check my email and, I'm now catching up on
it!

Anyway, I'm sorry for missing this awesome show which you always have done.
Thanks again and, I will talk to you soon.

Hugs always and forever,