[Perform-talk] Spread The Word! The Djd Invasion Returns To The Air Waves Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon May 14 19:07:25 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
The subject says it all! After several weeks away due to illness, two
laptop crashes and other circumstances, The Djd Invasion is back, and
ready to give you two hours of the musical variety, new tracks, fun
and amusement you've come to want/expect from my weekly shows.
The fun begins tonight at 8 PM eastern on Audio Access FM and ACB
Radio Interactive. Hear some new Carrie Underwood, a new Canadian pop
artist, and plenty of other musical treats to keep you locked in. Oh,
and tonight, we've got a classic Judge Judy clip of the month!
And there will be some announcements concerning my show, the station,
and other matters!

All of this, plus your requests
By email at
daviddunphy at audioaccessfm.com
By aol or msn messengers at
interact at audioaccessfm.com
Via skype at
audio.accessfm
Or by phone at
516 324 2314

To be part of tonight's 120 minutes of fun, save this message, and at
any time between 8 and 10 PM eastern, go to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
or if that link fails, try
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/broadband.php
to tune in.
Looking forward to hanging out tonight! Hope to see you there!