[Perform-talk] FS:guitars, bass, Focusrite audio interface, microphone, di box, accessible cell phone etc.

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Thu May 24 22:51:56 UTC 2012

Hi everybody.  Please write me off list to make an offer on any of the
below items.  We had a baby a few months ago so I've got to slim down
my home studio setup. Everything has been kept in my smoke free home
and it has not been gigged. I'm up for package offers too.  I accept
payment via pay pal and will only ship to a confirmed address in the
USA, Canada, or the UK/Europe.

Thanks,

Cameron.

Accessible Verizon LG ENV3 smart phone with hands free and wall
charger, many features are accessible out of the box using the built
in screen reader including text messaging.

Mint 2011 Antonio Carvalho 5S classical guitar, handcrafted in
Portugal. Has solid spruce top, walnut back and sides, Mahogany neck
with truss rod, ebony fingerboard, rosewood bindings, rosewood bridge,
gold tuning machines, 650mm x 52mm scale. Includes locking hard case
with key as well as new two way planet waves humidifier.

Rare early 1990s Alvarez strat style electric guitar with Modulus
graphite neck, roller string trees, passive EMG hsh pickups, non
locking trem, five way pickup selector switch, one volume pot, two
tone pots, whammy bar and gig bag included. This is a pretty rare
guitar and she's in fantastic condition for a guitar that's twenty
years old at this point. I just cleaned and restrung her with 10s
although the guitar will need a bit of a setup. Serial number: 9021139

Rare Peavey USA Paladium Jeff Berlin signature four string bass with
active electronics and graphite reenforced neck. Bass is in great
shape and includes a nice fitted hard case! I just restrung her as
well.

Toontrack Superior drummer 2, mac/windows, 32 or 64 bit. (You'll have
all installs to use, there are three I believe.)

Nadie passive direct box, very durable metal housing, in excellent condition.

ART compact four channel headphone amplifier with power supply in
excellent condition.

Focusrite pro 24 dsp firewire audio/midi interface with plug in suite,
mac and windows, 32/64 bit drivers, can run off of the firewire bus or
via wall outlet. Some of the many features include nutrik front panel
mike/instrument inputs, phantom power, two headphone preamps with
seperat volume controls, multiple line in and output jacks on the back
of the unit as well as midi in/out and s/pdif etc. This also has
virtual environment modeling for playback although I didn't explore
this much. includes original box, power supply, and firewire cable.
Unit is in excellent condition!

Mint Sennheiser e835 dynamic cardioid microphone with box, clip, and
carry pouch.

Panasonic secure digital cordless phone with talking caller ID, built
in digital answering machine, call waiting, speakerphone etc. Includes
handset, cradle, batteries, and charger.

Brown leather flip iPhone 4 and 4s case with magnet latch. screen and
all ports/buttons are accessible while the phone is in the case, mint
condition.