[Perform-talk] FS:Wechter les paul style electric guitar with plek pro setup, Seymour Duncan triple shots, trem and deluxe hard case!

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Wed May 30 01:32:57 UTC 2012

Hi. Please write off list to make me an offer. I accept payment via
pay pal and will only ship to a confirmed address. Thanks.

Condition is as mint as you can get for an out of the box guitar and
she only has a few hours of playing time on her. The guitar has never
been out of my smoke free home and I am the original owner. This solid
body electric guitar is modeled on a les paul design but is far more
versitle. Instead of a fixed bridge, it has a smooth and stable
Wilkinson tremolo bridge with steel sustain block. The pop in whammy
bar is also a nice touch and the 24 fret neck gives you a full two
octives. In addition to a three way pickup selector switch, two volume
pots, and one tone pot, the guitar also has Seymour Duncan "Triple
Shot" Mounting Rings. These allow you, via the four two way switches
above the hum buckers, to set either one to hum bucker,coil tap for a
single coil sound, and, you can also select series or parallel for
each pickup. So, you get a combo of sixteen variations.

It was setup with the Plek Pro system in their shop in Indiana. It's a
computer controlled machine that does the neck carve and fret dressing
etc. This is usually only done on guitars costing thousands of
dollars! The fret job on this guitar is amazing. it blows gibson les
pauls out of the water. (I can say that because I've owned a few over
the years and played many in guitar shops etc.) In addition, the gloss
finish is excellent and she holds tune extremely well.

Includes whammy bar, extra trem spring, and deluxe locking hard case
with key. The case is high quality and the guitar is a perfect fit.
it's not the cheap generic excuse for a case that some companies
include with their instruments.

Wechter Guitars Pathmaker SB Standard PM-7310 Solidbody Electric
Guitar Features:

Color: Black
24 frets
Alder body
Scale length: 25"
Maple neck
Rosewood Fingerboard
Fingerboard width at nut: 1.687"
2 Wechter hum bucker pickups
Seymour Duncan "Triple Shot" Mounting Rings
"MG" Control System
Set up in Wechter's Indiana shop with Plek Pro
Case: Hardshell case included