[Perform-talk] Audio Access FM Needs Your Help And Wants Your Company For Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Mon Nov 19 20:49:27 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
The stresss has been off the wall here. Between Hurricane Sandy and other things, I've been off line for quite some time. But the lights are on; the nett is back, and the post storm celebration edition of The Djd Invasion show airs tonight at 8 PM eastern!
Join us for some great music, a dedication to some people dealing with some difficult battles in their lives, a comical review of The Bluehost Web hosting Company and more.

But before the invasion tonight, you'll want to tune in to Audio Access FM at 7:45PM eastern. Some important things are going to be explained to you the station fan, and your help is wanted regarding a decision we're going to be making for our holiday celebration. So to help us out, be there at 7:45PM eastern, or just tune in at 8 for the start of the show.
Oh, I almost forgott...
During the show, you can contact us by email at
daviddunphy at audioaccessfm.com
Via skype at
audio.accessfm
Via twitter at
audioaccessfm
or
djdrocks
or via telephone at
516 324 2314

It's going to be a great way for me to return from the hurricane and other stresses, but whether you were affected by the recent sstorm or not, I'd like your company tonight for the invasion. Go to
http://www.audioaccess.fm
or
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/broadband.php
to tune in.