[Perform-talk] nabs membership call: music for nonmusic majors

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at PCCUAEDU.onmicrosoft.com
Wed Nov 21 16:40:28 UTC 2012

Unfortunately, I can't join in the call.
Our college doesn't have a choir, so I'm out of luck there.
Blessings, Joshua
From: Perform-talk [perform-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] on behalf of Julie McGinnity [kaybaycar at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 9:51 AM
To: NFBnet Music Talk Mailing List; Performing Arts Division list
Subject: [Perform-talk] nabs membership call: music for nonmusic majors

Hi everyone.  I'm passing this along to anyone who may be interested.
The title of the call is music for nonmusic majors, but anyone is
welcome to come to this call.  I plan to tailor my talk to the
interests of the people who are there.  All the information is below:

Do you plan to study music in college? Or perhaps you want to sing in
your college choir or play in the marching band. Maybe you want to
learn a musical instrument but don't know how to get started taking
lessons at your university. If you're wondering about studying any
kind of music as a blind student, then you should join the National
Association of Blind Students and the Performing Arts Division On
Sunday November 25th at 7 p.m. ET, in a call all about music in
college.

We will hear from Julie McGinnity, NABS member and PAD Secretary, as
she gives some advice to those who might want some pointers on how to
get more involved in  musical pursuits.
 Call (530) 881-1212
 Code: 757 809 541

--
Julie McG
 Lindbergh High School class of 2009, National Federation of the Blind

life."
John 3:16